Livin' It Up in the First World

It's late and I don't know how to get this video to show up here other than just posting the link. So, here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151692702876258

I was just thinking, I'd like to be able to submit my own first world problems and have these people record them so when I'm being all my-life-is-so-hard-here-in-middle-class-America, I can just push play. We all need a swift kick in the pants every now and then.

So, here are a few I was thinking of:

I hate when I get so bored with our weekly menu.

I hate when I have to get out of the car and pump gas in the cold.

I hate when my internet won't run fast enough to watch the latest episode of Downton Abbey.

I hate when everyone else has skinny jeans and boots and I don't. (Okay, I really don't hate that so much.)

I hate when I don't get the clean laundry off my nice soft bed before bedtime.

I hate when I run out of flavored coffee creamer.

How about you? Any pressing first world problems you'd like to share?

...be filled with the Spirit, addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart, giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ...   Ephesians 5:18-20

Comments

Popular Posts