Switched at Birth

I know this is hard to believe, but this adorable child can cause major trouble. I've come to the conclusion that my child was actually switched at birth with this little monkey boy. Either that, or he takes after his daddy.


But, either way, he is a serious climber. I alternate between wanting to pull my hair out and crying tears of worry as I constantly pull him out of chairs...



off of tables...



and down from various other elevated surfaces, including, but not limited to, piano benches, recliners, and beds.




And while I am so thankful to have such a healthy, active, huggable, kissable and generally lovable little boy, I just hope we both survive this monkey business.


Comments

  1. Not sweet little Luke! His shirt in the last picture actually has monkeys on it-very fitting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts