Number Ten: Words

I am thankful that when the microphone is in my hand and all eyes are on me, God gives me the words. And not a moment sooner.

I am thankful for friends who are willing to mourn with others at a time when no words are adequate.

I am thankful for the Word of God which makes it possible for the first two things to happen.

I am thankful for a wordless moment with my sweet baby as I love him to sleep.

I am thankful that when I can't figure out the words, the Holy Spirit knows what to pray for me.

I am thankful for the moments when I get to speak encouraging words to others.

I am thankful for moments when others speak encouraging words to me.

I am thankful that the Word became flesh and dwelt among us so that those who mourn can find hope, peace, and comfort.

Comments

Popular Posts