Six

I'm thankful for too many things to count tonight. Spending a couple of hours with a mom and dad who just lost their baby girl will do that to you...make you thankful. So, I know I've already said I'm thankful for my kids, but I'm going to have to go with that one again. Not only was I faced with the grief of those parents tonight, but my Sweet Sam was spared from serious injury today after what I can only assume was a tumble all the way down the basement stairs. Some unnamed sibling opened the door, though we've been over the rule about never leaving it open at least a thousand times. When I saw the door open, Sam was downstairs crying but walking around the basement. I think he was more upset that he was down there in the dark alone than the fact that he'd had a rough ride to get there. Anyway, I'm one thankful mama tonight.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts